A great website with no growth strategy is like a car with no gas.
Let's see if any of these sound familiar...
"Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Yelp — Who has time for this?"
"I'm spending all of this time on social media and not seeing any results."
"I know we need a blog, but I don't know what to write about."
With 71% percent of consumers turning to social before making a purchase, you can't just plug up your ears and pretend it's not happening. Participation is imperative to remain relevant.
But we can make it easier. These days, you have to be smart about where you are, what you're saying and who you're saying it to. Otherwise you might as well be talking to a wall (a real one, not the Facebook kind). With our Triple My Traffic package, we can talk about your goals, deep-dive into your messaging and strategy, get it cleaned up, and make sure you have an executable plan for the upcoming months.
If you're putting it off, you're clearly dreading it.
So, why not hand it over to someone who...
... already helped more than 30 food businesses refine their messaging
... logged almost 10 years of experience writing copy and strategy for food brands
... spent two years refining their branding and traffic generation process for food businesses
... spends her (limited) free time as the food & booze editor of a magazine — no boring storytelling here!
Here's how it goes. The "Triple My Traffic" package includes...
- WEEK ONE: Deep-dive into your business' goals, competitors, likes and dislikes — includes a little homework and a 60 minute clarity call.
- WEEK TWO: Review the Messaging Bible — a "WHO/WHAT/HOW" document to keep in your back pocket for future projects, hires and more.
- WEEK THREE: Review the Communications Plan — a platform-by-platform (Instagram, Pinterest, Yelp, Website, Facebook, etc.) breakdown of where you should be online, what you should say, who you should say it to and when you should say it. Also includes a month-by-month content calendar based on your Messaging Bible as well as automation, training and outsourcing suggestions tailored to your needs.
- WEEK FOUR: Submit unlimited edits for 5 business days (check-ins via email or phone each day)
- ONGOING: Monthly Maintenance and Storytelling — includes 4 SEO and story-rich written blog posts per month, 1 piece of ghost-written copy per month (press release, flier, extra blog post, etc.), bi-weekly check-ins to reevaluate strategy, discuss next steps.
- FREE BONUSES!
- “what to do after you post” guide to increase traffic and sales
- “what to do to get press” guide to increase traffic and sales
- “how to market your event” guide to increase traffic and sales
Traffic building takes time, so we require it.
6 months minimum or 12 months recommended
...but don't take my word for it.
"Made sense for me & my business"
“When I began my wedding planning business, I knew I wanted to manage my own social media, but I wasn’t sure how to get started. Alex was super knowledgeable and easy to work with. She helped me set up my accounts, and she was able to explain how everything worked in a way that made sense for me and my business. She even gave me a packet of information and tips to reference moving forward on my own. — it definitely set me up for success!”
— Suzanne Reinhard, Suzanne Reinhard Events
"One of our big traffic drivers"
“Alex was able to take our blog and social strategy from a side project with a post or two into one of our biggest traffic drivers in only a few short months. She's always able to find the 'story' in everything, and she helped us craft a content calendar that balanced our business needs with content ideas that really engaged our audience outside of straight sales. With her help, our social media and blog became powerful tools for our seven restaurants and catering company."
— Michael Erickson, Fifth Group Restaurants